Skincraft Skincraft

Amazing

Any chance of supporting higher resolution skins :C?

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Amazing

I loved it so much. The controls are great. I don't know what everyone is complaining about. You can only use F after you die.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

Jesus...

To be honest, I can't say I like it. It's not that it's challenging hard, but rather unfairly, ridiculously hard. Am I seriously the only one who can't follow it after like 5 seconds of play? The only way to actually see what's going on clearly is to cross your eyes in an awkward way to be able to follow all the movement. Way too fast paced...

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Great game series :P

While I simply love your style and the entire game series as well, I feel as though this one doesn't measure up to the 2nd or Red Moon. The action is a bit slow paced and the movements are a bit slow as well, and there's also no jump attack, which I can't tell you how many times I've been knocked back for jumping to either try to attack or dodge an enemy. That's another thing, there's no defense (or at least none that I know of). The animations seem a bit lacking, as if you kind of hurried them along, but that might just be your style. The graphics, sound track, storyline, and all that is amazing though.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

ahahahha

The intro voice reminds me of Courage The Cowardly Dog :P

Sift Heads World : Act 1 Sift Heads World : Act 1

Great game

I simply loved this game. Great graphics, guns, and gameplay, but there are a few glitches here and there, which I wish you would have fixed, such as the dude in italy walking in front of the barrel in the market place, instead of behind. I wish there was a bit more car and motorcycle driving, and it would have been nice if you could use the sword too... I REALLY hope you make a game in the future that isn't just point and click. Something like GTA. My god, that would be amazing.

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Ok game

Pretty cool game, with a pretty good concept behind it, but the gameplay was bad... Sorry, but I wish there was some way to be able to move in between canons, without jut clicking them. The dificulty is also extremely high, and I find myself just not caring about loosing a wave, since I'll get money anyways.

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

hah

Awesome game, tho a bit TOO easy. Finished it by day 2.

Primary Primary

Awesome game

So far, this is an amazing game. I can tell you put forth a lot of work into the gameplay, story, and art. The only thing I think could be improved are the controls. Would be nice to be able to change them (arrows instead of wasd and so on). Great game nonetheless.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Simply AMAZING

I wish the artwork was better, but the amount of information and the display is simply amazing. Great job.